WordGurgle

B O O K--R E V I E W S--F O R--A L L--G E N R E S

Victory of the Hawk by Angela Highland

Victory of the Hawk (Rebels of Adalonia) - Angela Highland
T I T L E: Victory of the Hawk
S E R I E S: Rebels of Adalonia (N°1)
A U T H O R: Angela Highland
P U B L I S H E R: Carina Press
P U B L I S H--D A T E: April 6, 2015
I S B N: 9781426899690
Sci-Fi, Fantasy

There is war in Adalonia. The only hope for the rebels both human and elven is a sword named Moonshadow. It was forged centuries ago by the elves against one of their own who is now known as Anreulag, who is the “Voice of the Gods.” Julian, an assassin is in love with Faanshi, and elven healer whom he freed from enslavement by the humans. He has yet to admit it to himself let alone to her. And he fears that she and Kestar share a deep connection, although that connection is very different than he realizes. Faanshi’s connection to Kestar is born of her magic and their shared elven blood. She knows his every thought and desire, but she thinks of him as she would a brother. She is in love with Julian. Kestar is a fugitive although he was once in the service to the Anreulag as a Knight of the Hawk. And he recently discovered that he has elven blood running through his veins. Which is ironic since he was sworn to hunt them in his duty. He may be the only answer to saving everyone from the newly freed and quite insane Voice of the Gods.

Read review on: