WordGurgle

P U B L I S H E R: Diamond Book Distributors; ChiZine Publications
P U B L I S H--D A T E: February 3, 2015
I S B N: 9781771483162
Sci-Fi, Fantasy

When something tied to the play Hamlet starts killing of faeries in the court of Morgana, the faerie queen, they turn to the immortal Cross to help save them. Cross is not only a thief, but he’s a drunk as well as an angel killer. He certainly isn’t a friend to the faerie court either. The queen stole his daughter, then forced her to “live” among them. In order to save her from being the next victim, he is forced to unravel the mystery. But, time is not on his side. As he races to gather clues to in order to put a stop to the murders, he comes into contact with quite an array of not only odd but lethal characters. He encounters the real Witches from MacBeth, the spirit of the now dead playwright Christopher Marlowe who also happened to be a demon hunter, a very eccentric Alice in Wonderland and a scholar who is not only magical but a bit of a lunatic. Not to mention of course, William Shakespeare. As all the bizarre events unfold, he finds himself in a trap he may never be able to get out of, let alone save his daughter.

Read review on: